Individual tutoring is offered in a variety of subjects. Tutoring is tailored to your child's individual needs and goals. Our focus is on inspiring your child to love what they are learning and our sessions reflect this by being creative, engaging, and differentiated!
Small Group Learning
We offer small group tutoring in predetermined groups of 2-5 children, when all participants are focusing on the same subject matter. If you and another parent or a group of parents would like your children to focus on similar subjects, we will work with them together. This can be especially fun for the children! Our goal is that participating in small group learning will boost your child's skills, confidence, and willingness to focus on the subject.
Kindergarten is a very special time for children and their families. It is also a time when families can feel stressed about preparing appropriately, and that's where we come in! If your child is entering school in the coming weeks, months, or even years, we can help them get ready for the fun that awaits by learning and practicing letters and numbers, familiarizing them with books, preparing for further socialization, and boosting their excitement and enthusiasm for the learning adventure to kick off.
We offer Tutoring Plus for parents who are looking for individualized, high-level, intensive interventions for their child. If your child has learning differences or is struggling to keep up with grade level expectations in class, we offer high quality support with a licensed and credentialed teacher who has a graduate-level education. We will also collaborate with your child’s teacher and provide a tailored plan that meets your needs. This will give them the extra boost they need to succeed!
Get in touch to book tutoring!
- Outside of illnesses or true emergencies, we require a 24 hour cancelation fee for all sessions. This allows us to fill the scheduled time with another client, student, or class.
- Failure to cancel within this window will incur a 50% charge.
- Any no-show appointments will incur a 100% charge.
- Within 24 hours of a session, there is no fee if you are able to reschedule within one week with your tutor.
- Please pay invoices before services are rendered.
- A $25.00 late fee will be applied to all overdue invoices.
- We understand - running late happens! If our teachers are late, we promise to make up the time either at the end of the session or in a subsequent session.
- Late pickup: Our teachers are paid by the hour for their time. If you are late picking up your child, you will be billed the prorated amount of an hour until you arrive.